Monday, August 13, 2012

Need to Change your Schedule?

If you need to change your schedule, you will need to fill out the schedule change form located by clicking here.  If you need to know what classes are offered and the hours they are offered, click here.

All TA, Office Aide, and Work Release forms will be put on this web site when I return to my office on August 28th.  Check back then if you need one of these forms.

Enjoy your last few weeks of summer break!