Class of 2015-present: Request your HS transcript!

Class of 2015-Present

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome to the 2015-2016 School Year!

Welcome back, students and parents!

If you need to make a change to your schedule you can find the schedule change form by clicking here.

If you need to see what classes are offered and their hours, please click here.

I, along with teachers, will return the week of August 17th.

As a reminder, I will not process your requests without all proper signatures from parents and teachers.  Once your form is completely filled out, you may turn it into the red box outside of my door.  If you need assistance or do not understand how to fill out the form, please make an appointment to see me.  You can sign up on my door or you can email me at mdusha@isd740.org

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment